Berry Mille Feuille
- 8 square wonton wrappers
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream, whipped
- 125g blueberries
- 125g raspberries
- extra icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place the wontons on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush the wontons with butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Bake for 5–7 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on trays.
- Place a wonton on each of 4 serving plates.
- Spoon half the cream onto the wontons and top with the blueberries.
- Top with another wonton and the remaining cream and sprinkle with raspberries.
- Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.