- 600 ml fresh cream
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 12 small meringues
- 400g frozen berries
- 200g fresh berries to decorate
- Icing sugar to dust
- Whip the cream until at a soft-peak stage, then stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Crush the meringues roughly and mash the frozen berries.
- Fold into the cream mixture.
- Line a bowl or cake tin with cling film and spoon in the mixture.
- Freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
- Transfer to the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
- Turn out and decorate with fresh berries dusted with icing sugar.