Beet Salad with Orange-Walnut dressing
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) walnut oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) honey
- Juice of ½ orange
Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 4 beets
- 1 cup (240ml) baby spinach
- ¼ cup (60ml) walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup soft goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baby thyme, for topping
For the salad:
- Peel and trim beets and spiralize into noodles.
- Put baby spinach leaves on plate. Top with beet noodles.
- Add chopped walnuts and crumbled goats’ cheese.
- Pour orange-walnut dressing over top.
- Garnish with baby thyme.
For the Orange-walnut dressing
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Set aside until ready to serve salad.