BBQ Chicken Kebabs & Potato Wedges
- 250ml BBQ sauce
- 45ml tomato sauce
- 15ml Worcester sauce
- 15ml soya sauce
- 15 chicken thigh fillets, each cut into 3 pieces
- kebab sticks
- POTATO WEDGES
- olive oil
- coarse salt and black pepper
- For the Sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill in the oven.
- Cut the chicken thighs into small pieces.
- Thread 5 pieces each onto the kebab stick. Place them on a lined baking tray.
- Brush with the sauce on all sides. Place under the grill in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until golden, then turn and grill on the other side for another 10-15 minutes.
- For the Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges with skin on.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until the wedges are crispy and golden.
- Serve the kebabs with the potato wedges.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za