- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 200ml white sugar
- 1 extra-large egg
- 80g butter, melted
- 375ml cake flour
- 5ml baking powder
- 5ml bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the bananas, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together, then add to the banana mixture.
- Mix lightly until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin pans sprayed with cooking spray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180deg for 20 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven, leave to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the muffin pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- Makes 12 standard muffins.