Serves – 6 – 8
- 250g fusilli cooked “al dente”
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 175ml olive oil
- 10ml minced garlic
- 90g Italian parsley
- coarse salt and black pepper
- 80ml pasta water (reserved from cooking the pasta)
- 3 eggs
- 60ml milk
- freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Boil the fusilli until “al dente”. Set aside. (Reserve some of the water from the pasta.)
- Place the feta, olive oil, Italian parsley, garlic, pasta water, coarse salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Beat the eggs with the milk in a separate bowl. Add the feta mixture to the eggs and grate in some parmesan cheese to taste. Toss with the cooked pasta.
- Place in a pre-sprayed ovenproof dish. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za