- 2 avocados
- 2 cups (480ml) quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup (60ml) cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup (60ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup (60ml) corn kernels
- ¼ cup (60ml) walnuts
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lime juice, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC).
- Cut an avocado in two lengthwise and remove pit.
- Use a paring knife to cut cross-hatches in the avocado flesh. Be careful not to cut through to the skin.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and place it in a bowl. Set avocado skins aside.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cooked quinoa, walnuts and corn kernels to the bowl with avocado and mix together, being careful not to crush the avocado flesh.
- Spoon mixture to the empty avocado skins.
- Place filled avocado in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until feta starts to brown.
- Drizzle with squeezed lime juice.