- 4 slices white bread
- 1 tin tuna fish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- small sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt, pepper
- black sesame seeds
- Cut the bread into little round circle with a cookie cutter. In a separate bowl, mix the tuna fish, mayonnaise, soya sauce, parsley, lemon zest and ginger.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a large spoonful of the mixture onto the bread rounds and drizzle with black sesame seeds.
- Garnish with flat leaf parsley and serve on a decorative plate.
- Cover them if making ahead of time as they can dry out.