Serves 6-8 (using small plastic glasses or moulds)
- 150ml water
- 100g sugar
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 120g strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, washed and hulled and halved if necessary
- 300ml apple juice
- Berries and mint, to decorate
- Pour the water and sugar into a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Meantime, soak the gelatine in a little cold water for about 1 minute or until soft.
- Remove and add to the warm syrup.
- Whisk until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer to a jug and add 300ml apple juice.
- Place a few berries into the bottom of each glass/mould and pour in the jelly mix.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Decorate with a few berries and mint.