Episode 6 – Bailey’s Been Good
Claire prepares the ultimate meat and potatoes supper for her husband Bailey. With recipes for Buttermilk Pecan Chicken, Maple-Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with Caramelized Onions, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Chili Chocolate-Covered Strawberries.
- Buttermilk Pecan Chicken 
- Maple-Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with Caramelized Onions 
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts 
- Chilli Chocolate-covered Strawberries 
Episode 5 – Impress the In-laws
They’re easy make-ahead dishes that will absolutely impress. Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Cheesy Penne, Nutty Greens with Bacon and Blue Cheese, Simple Pineapple Sherbet.
- Rosemary Pork Tenderloin 
- Cheesy Penne 
- Nutty Greens with Bacon and Blue Cheese 
- Simple pineapple Sherbet 
Episode 4 – French Bistro at Home
An elegant and sophisticated French-inspired meal made simply with everyday ingredients. Duck Breasts with Citrus Port Cherry Sauce, Golden Potato and Cauliflower Gratin, Earl Grey Tea Cookies, Royal Fizz.
- Duck Breasts with Citrus Port Cherry Sauce 
- Golden Potato and Cauliflower Gratin 
- Earl Grey Tea Cookies 
- Royal Fizz 
Episode 3 – Cozy Sunday Supper
Claire’s favorite comfort foods that will fill the home with delicious scents, and wow your family and friends. Sunday Roast Beef and Gravy, Thyme for Yorkshire Pudding, Baby Carrots with Sweet Ginger Butter, Millionaire’s Shortbread.
- Sunday Roast Beef and Gravy 
- Thyme for Yorkshire Pudding 
- Baby Carrots with Sweet Ginger Butter 
- Millionaire’s Shortbread 
Episode 2 – Steakhouse Dinner
It’s all the iconic restaurant dishes, but simplified so that you can pull of a classic steakhouse dinner right in your own home. Blue Cheese-Stuffed Filets, Roasted Grape Tomatoes, Creamed Spinach, White Chocolate Mousse
- Blue-Cheese-Stuffed Fillets 
- Roasted Grape Tomatoes 
- Creamed Spinach 
- White Chocolate Mousse 
Episode 1 – Rise and Shine
Something savory, something sweet, no one will have a problem getting out of bed for this delicious breakfast.
Maple-Candied Bacon, French Toast with Strawberries and Cream, Scrambled Eggs over Asparagus, Spiked Weekend Smoothie
- French Toast with Strawberries and Cream 
- Maple-Candied Bacon 
- Scrambled Eggs over Asparagus 
- Spiked Weekend Smoothie