Busy people of the world come in, put down your house keys, unburden yourself of your bags, kick off your shoes, grab a glass of wine and watch as chef Emeril Lagasse shows you how to cook some light, quick and easy meals for late night dining.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook: 8 minutes
Total: 18 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the olive oil, zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to combine and saute until the tomatoes give off their juices, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve the dish hot or warm.