Home Made Easy
Home Made Easy is a brand new show that gives you all the help you need to turn your house into a home – from practical gardening to exciting DIY projects and inspirational décor advice.
Join our presenters Tanya Visser, Ryan Paulsen and Elle Franco, as they share a range of useful tips and tricks to get the most out of your home.
Win with Builders
- Weekly prizes – each week BUILDERS will give away a prize (relevant to the episodic theme) via sms competition (keyword “BUILDERS” sms 41703).
- Grand Prize – viewers can send photos of their latest DIY projects to firstname.lastname@example.org to stand a chance of winning a R10 000 BUILDERS voucher and being crowned DIY’er of the season.
How to download and use a QR Code reader
- Open your mobile app store (App Store, Google Play, Windows Marketplace, etc.)
- Search for QR code readers.
- Simply download the QR code reader of your choice to your phone, open it and you are ready to go.
This week: Episode 8 – From nothing to something
In episode 8 of Home Made Easy we take everyday items and turn them into something useful…
Episode 7 – Sustainability
In episode 7 of Home Made Easy we look at sustainability in and around the home…
Episode 6 – Vertical
In episode 6 of Home Made Easy we look at projects that revolve around a vertical theme…
Episode 5 – Kids
When it comes to getting your kids into the garden and nurturing a love for all things green, these two projects will keep the little hands busy during the school holidays:
Episode 4 – First Impressions That Last
In episode 4 of Home Made Easy we look at ways of making first impressions that will last…
Episode 3 – Ground Cover
In episode 3 of Home Made Easy we take things down to ground level… Pathways, stepping blocks and painted rugs…
Episode 2 – Out In The Sun
In episode 2 we make the most of outdoor living, by looking at projects that celebrate the wonderful weather we have in South Africa.
Episode 1 – Being Water wise
In episode one we visit the theme of being water-wise in and around the home. In times of drought, we need to think ahead by changing the way we consume water.