Haddock and Spinach Frittata
- Sea Harvest Haddock Steaks
- Baby Spinach
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) Milk
- 1 cup (250ml) Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan on a hot stove – Poach Haddock Steaks in milk
- Remove Haddock from the pan and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk 6 eggs, 1 cup sour cream and the poaching liquid and set aside
- Flake the poached Haddock steakes with a fork the put it in a frying pan on the stove and add baby Spinach.
- Pour in the prepared egg and cream mixture
- Make sure your pan is on medium heat and let it simmer until the Frittata has set
- Serve warm