Dukkah-Dipped Watermelon and Prawn Salad
- ¼ small watermelon, peeled and cubed
- 75g ready-made dukkah spice mix
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh chilli, seeded and chopped
- 30ml (2 tbsp) rice wine vinegar
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) caster sugar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 250g cleaned, peeled and cooked prawns
- 1 packet mixed baby salad leaves (or a mixture of rocket and baby spinach)
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Remove as many seeds as possible from the watermelon. Dip each cube into the dukkah to coat well and refrigerate. Combine the onion, garlic, chilli, vinegar, oil, caster sugar and seasoning and mix well. Pour over the prawns and set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Spread the salad leaves on a serving platter, add the prawns with the dressing and toss to combine. Top with the watermelon cubes and coriander and serve immediately.