Fruity Ice Tea
Makes about 2.5 litres
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped (or plums or grapes)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 375ml (1½ cups) peach juice (or cranberry or grape juice if using other fruit)
- 85ml ( ⅓cup) sugar
- 5cm fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, finely sliced
- 6 cups cold tea of your choice
- Ice cubes
- Toss the fruit in lemon juice.
- Add the fruit juice, sugar and ginger and pour into a large jug.
- Add the mint, lemon and cold tea.
- Add ice and serve.