Fish Finger Pockets
Try out this new twist on classic fish fingers. It’s the perfect and quick lunch time snack for you and the family.
- 400 g Sea Harvest Fish Fingers
- 16 mini Pita breads
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) low fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (62.5 ml) low fat Greek Yoghurt
- ¼ cup (62.5 ml) Sweet chilli sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black Pepper to taste
1. Oven bake the fish fingers according to the cooking instructions on the packaging.
2. Cut open one half of the pita breads and fill with the salad vegetables and then two half fish fingers per pita bread.
3. Mix the dressing ingredients together, then lightly drizzle over the fish fingers in the pocket.
4. Serve immediately.