Crispy Moroccan Baby Hake
- 5 Sea Harvest Baby Hake, defrosted
- 1tbsp Crushed Garlic
- Olive oil
- Cornflake crumb
- Coriander, chopped
- Moroccan spice, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Trim Baby Hake as per instructions. Pat dry and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the Cornflake crumbs, coriander, garlic and Moroccan spice.
- Roll each Baby Hake in the seasoned crumb to encrust.
- Lay the fish on an oven rack set over a baking tray. Drizzle with more olive oil.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve warm with couscous.