Crispy Fish Taco
- 4 Sea Harvest Fish Friday fillets, frozen
- ½ cup (125ml) Sour cream
- ½ cup (125ml) Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60ml) Coriander, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 Taco shells
- 2 cups (500ml) shredded Salad
- 300g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Prepare Fish Friday fillets as per the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and coriander. Season to taste and set the sauce aside.
- Cut fish into bite side pieces.
- Fill the Tacos with shredded salad, top with fish and a drizzle of sauce.
- Top with cheddar cheese and melt under a hot grill for 60 -120 seconds.
- Serve. ( can be served with a salsa salad)