Chunky Summer Fish Salad
This recipe serves: 4
- 4 Sea Harvest Hake Fillets 800 g
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
- ½ Cucumber, diced
- ½ Mango/pineapple, diced
- ½ Avocado, diced
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Coriander, chopped
- 12 Baby tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ½ Lime, juiced
- Cut the Sea Harvest Hake Fillets into bite size pieces and marinade in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, fry the fish pieces until fully cooked and slightly crispy. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, mango, avocado, red onion, coriander and baby tomatoes.
- Add the fish pieces and a squeeze of lime juice. Season to taste.