Chocolate rice crispie bars
Makes 24 mini buns.
These slightly chewy rice krispie buns are so good. The white chocolate ones are very handy if you don’t want dark chocolate mess all over their clothes!!
- 30g rice krispies
- 75g white chocolate or milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- Melt the chocolate with the golden syrup in a large pyrex bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Add the krispies and gently fold in.
- Then spoon into mini bun cases.
- Put into the fridge for ½ hour to set.
- These are best eaten within 24 hrs
**NOTE you can also add some raisins to taste, into this mixture.