Baked Italian Chicken
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120g piece flat pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- ½ cup (80g) black olives
- cracked black pepper
- basil leaves and finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the tomato, pancetta, oregano, garlic and oil in a baking dish and toss to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the chicken and olives to the dish and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Place on serving plates, top with basil and sprinkle with parmesan.